Queen Mabs CSM is a herbal CSA. We offers members (and their dogs) home-made, seasonally appropriate, herbal medicine products using organically grown plants from our gardens, from the wilds and from local farms.
The goal is to provide people with health-giving herbs and wild plants which they can take daily, so that, along with nourishing foods, they can keep themselves and their families in the best of health.
With your CSM membership you can build a home supply of herbal tonics and medicines, learn more about using local plants for good health, and explore a gentle, effective, nourishing, and preventative health-care for all the family, including your animals.
As members, we are partners with the plants in healing ourselves, our families, our communities and our planet.
What You Get
- Members receive 1-5 herbal products – tinctures, tonics, cordials, vinegars, teas – four times a year, with information on how to use them. See Membership Info.
- Members can choose from a variety of seasonally appropriate tonics, tinctures and teas. See Seasonal Shares and Queen Mab’s Tonics. Herbs for your pets too!
- Members can attend workshops and plant walks where you will get to know the herbs in your share, learn how best to use them, and how to make your own medicines.
- New members will receive a code for streaming the film Juliette of the Herbs.
- Members will be able to buy extra tinctures and tonics from Queen Mab’s Herbs at a reduced rate.
Pick-Up will be at Tish’s home, delivered or shipped, as arranged. Shares will be available around these dates – March 21st, June 21st, September 21st and December 21st.